Friday, March 12, 2010

My New Dawn | Personal Reflection

It's good to be back.

From where? Well, Vegas in short of it. The annual WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Convention in the long. And boy, was it fantastically overwhelming and wonderful all at one time. (Thanks again, Lawrence, for making my way to hang with the "cool kids" for a couple of days.)

I'll begin to share next week, for those of you interested, some of my most significant takeaways from the conversations I was able to be a part of over the couple of days there. Conversations in platform classes and over meals and in the hallways of the monstrosity that is the MGM Grand. People from all across the country sharing in the absolute joy and occasional struggle we have as creatives and entrepreneurs, dreamers and do-ers. What an invigorating and eye-opening experience it was!

This new chapter, already, has been an amazing ride and I'm so looking forward to what it seems I am finding is my "new dawn." And what better than the return of Spring to usher in the physical representation of what has been and will continue to stir in my heart.



No comments: