Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mid-Atlantic Sessions | Maryland & Virginia Portrait Photography

I am a mid-Atlantic girl, born and raised. No matter how much time I spend in Tennessee, that fact will never escape my story!

Right around Easter, Cliff and I will be making a long-awaited extended trip to visit my family in Maryland and Virginia. Cliff for a couple of days in both places, and me for a little longer. I can't tell you how good it will be to just be home.

My family is incredible and in the last year, it's just been increasingly difficult to make the time to get there and then just be there. It often feels like we arrive and minutes later, we have to head back.

Not this time, though.

So while our main and most important focus will be getting in plenty of time with family, I would also like to take advantage of the possibility of opening up some travel portrait sessions to folks in the mid-Atlantic area. Some of you have expressed the regretful longing of my not being closer and your wistful thinking has been heard!

Session availabililty for Central Maryland will be April 5-6 and Hampton Roads, Virginia, April 8-9. In order to make the most of my time with family, I will only be offering three sessions per location.

Please e-mail me at kristine@kristineneeley.com to get your session scheduled as soon as possible.

Looking forward to it!

No comments: