Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas!

Okay, okay, so maybe that's going a little bit overboard.

But with Halloween candy down the aisles, the leaves just barely getting a hint of ready-to-turn-ness, and some places across the country getting snow, it has some of us starting to feel the Christmas itch. I mean, those of you who haven't already filled your closets with the gifts you bought months ago might not get it - but I know there's some of you out there who do.

It occurred to me just a bit ago that it was about time for me to get to work on my Christmas Card designs for the 2009 season. It's about this time each year when smart-thinking women (and the occasional male) begin making arrangements for their family's annual Christmas portraits and a creative card to complement and showcase her brood.

A few of last year's cards included these - the result of a family that loved both their sessions so much they asked for two card designs:





And one of my personal favorites (thought I might be a little biased):



With even more time and creative thought behind this year's cards, they are already turning out to be something I must admit I'm quite proud of. I will be offering standard card designs this year with some flexibility in color choice and stock of card. And don't fret, if custom-designed is your bag there's always room in my schedule - just know it's what one might call "more of an investment".

So these days I'ma designin'. But I can't showcase them just yet, because who knows, I might be offering a family portrait session deal to go along with them... but shhhh, don't tell anyone I told you.

Stay tuned for more information soon!

No comments: