Friday, April 2, 2010

Hiatus | Personal Reflection

I'm not sorry for the quiet this week.

And I especially won't be sorry for the quiet next week.

I'm leaving my everyday home to go to my once-upon-a-time homes where there are people who don't get to see me nearly as much as they should, but still love me a whole lot. Scratch that. Who don't get to see us nearly as much as they should, but still love us a whole lot. Because, who am I kidding? My family is just as excited to see Cliff as they are to see me, and I like it that way.

I intend to soak it up, like the glorious sunlight this week that has brought and is bringing with it all of the wonder of the seasons ahead. How perfectly the earth begins to rise out of itself in this season in which I, myself, personally celebrate the new life that has been given to me in the life and resurrection of Jesus.

For those celebrating, I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and for all, I wish you a beautiful week ahead!

IMG_4083

No comments: